Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My own Reverie

It was one of those days again
I was back on that familiar terrain

Our eyes met, with a thousand unspoken words
narrated all things yet untold

It was not long back that times were pleasant
memories of tomes spent past and present

i bumped into him totally unawre
My mind said, Girl!!! beware!!

I knew i had lost it again
A pain i had i would regain

We shared a bond, a deep sense of togetherness
Some strings attached,some caught unawares!

But times have changed,we had to move on
yet i had to say hey!!! c'mon

This was what we had agreed on
Till eternity and beyond...

I wish him luck,i wish him joy
As for me it was another decoy!!!!

2 comments:

Smini said...

I liked the erm "Another Decoy"-- so many more to come Girl...:)

Unknown said...

wonderful sup.....u did it again